If you want to check the user activity of your App quickly, EMMA gives you the option to do that in a simple way: create custom Funnels.
In this section, you can create all the Funnels that you need with your available events and in the period time that you choose.
How to create your custom Funnel
1. Login in EMMA website and go to Behavior > Funnels
2. Select the date range you want to apply to your report and you can also select the Operating System you want to be shown or by default it will be selected both of them (All OS):
3. Now you can select from the events or campaigns that are being measured with EMMA to create a new funnel. You can add as many events as you want clicking on Add new event.
Also you can move the position of the events, except for the first event selected, added clicking on Drag me or delete them clicking on Delete.
Note the following icons for the campaigns:
- Hand: results will be displayed based on clicks.
- Eye: Results will be displayed based on impressions.
4. The funnel will be automatically drawn showing the results:
- Number of users that have done the events combined in the data range.
- Percentage of users that have done the event comparing with the previous event into the funnel.
- Total number of steps.
- The worse step where you are loosing more user's percentage.
- Percentage of users that finish the funnel from the start step.
5. Once you finish your funnel, you can save to use it later clicking on Save funnel and choosing a name to your new custom funnel.
6. You can use your saved funnel when you want clicking on Load funnel.