If the app has integrated a SDK different from the EMMA SDK you can get the conversions in real time in your EMMA account through the server to server pixel. Step by step:
1. Set the eMMa pixel in the 3rd party tracker
- In the click event, EMMA will redirect the user to the 3rd party tracker URL adding the [eMMa ID] as a parameter.
- E.g. http://www.yoururl.com?eid=[eMMa_ID]
- The variable eid gives the value of the EMMA ID. The 3rd party tracker must return this parameter in the conversion event as detailed.
2. Set your EMMA campaign with the tracking link the 3rd party tracker sent. Visit our article about how to use EMMA Apptracker to run your campaigns.
3. Create the different sources or tracking links into your new campaig introducing the transaction id parameter name the 3rd party needs.
By default EMMA send the variable eid but you can replace it into the source edition:
- Use the parameter exid if it’s an EMMA account the one is going to notify the conversion.
- Use the parameter aid if it’s an AppBurn the one is going to notify the conversion.
- Use the parameter aff_sub if it’s Hasoffers the one is going to notify the conversion.
- Use the parameter eid (not replacing needed) if it’s Appsflyer the one is going to notify the conversion.
- Contact with the 3rd party tracking team for other server to server conversion notifications.