1. First we create a project in Firebase or add an existing one in Google Cloud. Once created you will appreciate the following page.
2. Click on Android section. Add the application Id and register app.
3. Once registered, download google-services.json and add it to root app folder within the project.
4. Completing these two steps is enough to activate notifications. Leave the process and go to the section "Project settings".
5. "Project Settings" we take the "Server Key" and the "Sender Id".
6. Login on EMMA, go to My Account > Apps and search your app.
5. Go to Configuration > Edit app, then select the edit boton on Android section and modify the information.
6. Add the identifiers obtained in FCM and save.