For EMMA, one of the keys to delimite the users behavior is their retention.
In the Cohort section, EMMA gives you the option to know how many of your users start session in a certain period of time.
How to consult your User retention
1. Login in EMMA website and go to Behavior > Cohort
2. Select the date range you want to applied to your report:
3. Once you select the date, you will see displayed as many lines as the days you selected:
- Date: breakdown of each of the selected days.
- People: the number os devices who start session (open the app) that day.
- Day 1,2,3...: number of devices who continue starting session (opening the app). Below it indicate the percentage of retention.