You can integrate EMMA with Third-party tools and platforms to send and receive data automatically.
We are glad to integrate EMMA with third-party tools and platforms so, please, if you can't find your tool in the list, please, don't hesitate to tell us in [email protected].
Amplitude is analytics platform.
You can integrate EMMA with Amplitude to send the next info (from EMMA to Amplitude):
- Organic Installs
- Campaign Installs
To integrate EMMA with Amplitude, please follow these steps:
- Login to EMMA.
- Go to the Settings > Integrations
- To edit your Amplitude configuration just click the button Edit integration
- Introduce your Amplitude API Key. To get it you can go to Settings > Project in you Amplitude account. If necessary, you can add an Extra API Key.
- Click Save and Connect. Once activated EMMA will send automatically info about Installs you are tracking with EMMA
- All installs are sent to Amplitude with the same name as EMMA. From EMMA we send all the installs, both organic and campaign, with the Organic attributes or the name of the campaign and the corresponding source.
EMMA takes 60 minutes to send the notification to Amplitude from the moment the user is created in DataBase. This ensures correct attribution to the origin of the installation.
If you want to delete your connection please follow these steps:
- Go to Settings > Integrations
- Click Edit integration button
- Click the icon