You can integrate EMMA with Third-party tools and platforms to send and receive data automatically.
We are galo to integrate EMMA with third-party tools and platforms so, please, if you can't find your tool in the list, please, don't hesitate to tell us in email@example.com.
Amplitude is analytics platform.
You can integratie EMMA with Amplitude to send the next info (from EMMA to Amplitude):
- Default Events
- Custom Events
To integrate EMMA with Amplitude, please follow these steps:
- Login to EMMA.
- Go to the Settings > Integrations
- To edit your Amplitude configuration just click the button Edit integration
- Introduce your Amplitude API Key. To get it you can go to Settings > Project in you Amplitude account. If necessary, you can add an Extra API Key.
- Click Save and Connect. Once activated EMMA will send automatically info about Installs and the Events you are tracking with EMMA (Custom & Default Events).
- All Events are sent to Amplitude with the same name as EMMA. From EMMA we send all the installs, both organic and campaign, with the Organic attributes or the name of the campaign and the corresponding source.
Note: EMMA takes 60 minutes to send the notification to Amplitude from the moment the user is created in BBDD. This ensures correct attribution to the origin of the installation.
If you want to delete your connection please follow these steps:
- Go to Settings > Integrations
- Click Edit integration button
- Click the icon