Native Ad is the new communication format that you can configure with EMMA, which allows you to incorporate and adapt your communications to the app's own content.
Now we'll see how to create your first Native Ad template, which you can configure later in communication > Messaging.
1. How to create your first template
1. Login EMMA and go to Manage > Native Templates
2. Click on Add template in order to add a new template:
- Name native template: Name field for this template.
- Public template: By chosen YES or NO you can establish the template as public or as private. If you template is public, it will be used in all the apps that you have on your EMMA account. If, on the other hand, the template is private, it only can be used on the app in which it was created.
- ID: This is the template identifier. It must be a unique value for the App to organize what type of template it is and how it should be displayed in the App.
- Text field: You can indicate what type of the text field it is (Title, Subtitle, Body or Custom with which you can put the category you prefer).
- Image field: You can indicate what type of image field it is (Main picture, Secondary picture or Custom with which you can put the category you prefer).
- Link Field: You can indicate what type of link field it is (CTA or Custom with which you can put the category you prefer).
2. How to manage your templates
Edit, clone and delete templates
- Edit allows you to modify any property in the template. Remember that if you edit the Identifier, the Native Ad in your App may stop working.
- Clone allows you to make a new template from a previously saved one.
- You can also delete it at any time.
You can export this table by clicking on the Export Data button.
- Name Template: is the name given to the template.
- Public Template: in this columns we can see if the template is public or not.
- ID: template id.
- Tags: tags attributed to this template.
- Text: number of text fields that the template has.
- Images: number of images fields that the template has.
- Links: number of link fields that the template has.
3. How to use your Native Ad templates
You can find out how to configure your Native Ad settings here.