Native Ad is the new communication format that you can configure with EMMA, which allows you to incorporate and adapt your communications to the app's own content.
Now we'll see how to create your first Native Ad template, which you can configure later in communication > Messaging.
1. How to create your first template
1. Login EMMA and go to Manage > Native Templates
2. Click on Add template in order to add a new template:
- Name native template: Name field for this template
- ID: This is the template identifier. It must be a unique value for the App to organize what type of template it is and how it should be displayed in the App
- Text field: You can indicate what type of the text field it is (Title, Subtitle, Body or Custom with which you can put the category you prefer)
- Image field: You can indicate what type of image field it is (Main picture, Secondary picture or Custom with which you can put the category you prefer)
- Link Field: You can indicate what type of link field it is (CTA or Custom with which you can put the category you prefer)
- Edit allows you to modify any property in the template. Remember that if you edit the Identifier, the Native Ad in your App may stop working.
- Clone allows you to make a new template from a previously saved one.
- You can also delete it at any time.
You can export this table by clicking on the Export Data button.
You can find out how to configure your Native Ad settings here.